**See you in 2021!**
If you're a male 30 years or older and are interested in playing slo-pitch softball in Oakville then CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Or you can navigate to the 'Contact' menu above and select "Join the League". From there, complete and submit your application.
Registration Fee is $275.00 (spares do not pay a fee)
Once you have submitted the form we will follow up and send you a registration/waiver form along with payment instructions.
January 2, 2021 - Online Registration for returning fulltime players begins.
January 16, 2021 - In person registration for returning fulltime players. (If covid-19 restrictions allow it)
January 16, 2021 - Deadline for discount registration for returning fulltime players.
January 17, 2021 - New player registration begins (see link above).
April 24, 2021 - Ratings Day (see info below)
April 29, 2021 - Draft Night.
May 2, 2021 - Exhibition Games.
May 4, 2021 - Regular Season Begins.
August 17, 2021 - Playoffs begin (barring any schedule delays during the season).
August 29, 2021 - Sunday night games moved to Sunday afternoon.
September 30, 2021 - Playoffs end.
October 3, 2021 - Golf day and dinner banquet, silent auction
Note: The above dates and activities are subject to change depending on Covid-19 restrictions and/or weather related challenges.
About The League
- The Abbey Oaks Slo Pitch League was formed in 1985.
- Pitching is "unlimited arc"
- We use 11 players on the field instead of the traditional 10 players.
- We draft new teams every season. (no "team" entries)
- All players are guaranteed significant playing time regardless of ability.
- Each team plays twice per week, resulting in a 28 game regular season schedule.
- Each team is guaranteed 6 playoff games.
- Game times are as follows:
- Sunday (either 9:00am, 11:00am, 7:00pm or 9:00pm)
- Tuesday (7:00pm or 9:00pm) or
- Thursday (7:00pm or 9:00pm).
- Saturday mornings when needed
Note 1: No games are scheduled on long weekends.
Note 2: September will feature more daytime games whenever possible
We will hold a mandatory assessment day for players new to the league on Saturday April 24th, 2021 from 11:00am to 1:00pm at Glen Ashton Park, East Diamond.
Location: 1051 Glenashton Drive, Oakville, Ontario L6H 5M1.
If you are a new player and cannot attend the assessment day you will not be eligible to play as a full time player in 2021 unless alternate arrangements are made
with the Abbey Oaks Executive.
If you have any questions about the league, feel free to email: email@example.com.